We have two pick-up locations to begin the year, and we are looking for more individuals and businesses that are interested in hosting a CSA pick-up at their home, church, school, or place of work. Read on for details!
Current Pick-up Locations
|Rochester Public Market
Stalls A 49 and 51
Pick up: Thursdays 7am – 1pm
28 W Bank St, Albion, NY 14411
Pick up: Tuesdays, Time yet to be determined
Host a Kirby’s CSA Location: Satellites & Drop Offs
If you’re interested in a CSA share delivery in your area, consider the following options:
1. CSA Satellite Location
Any location that serves a large number of people is a great spot for a CSA Satellite Location. Businesses, churches, hospitals and universities are great examples. A reliable, friendly coordinator that will help promote the CSA and facilitate communication between the farm and the business (or organization) is a very important part of each Satellite Location.
Making fresh, local produce easily available to employees is a great workplace benefit!
• A coordinator to facilitate CSA share pickups, and communication between the farm and the host.
• Company/Owner Approval and Cooperation
• Minimum of 20 members for a Satellite Location
• Available space to store the shares until they’re picked up (a period of an hour or two).
2. CSA Drop-Off Locations
This option is best for a residence, to serve a community or neighborhood. You only need four other people that are interested in our CSA program to host a drop-off point, receiving weekly shares of fresh fruits and vegetables at your home. A reliable, friendly host is essential for each CSA Drop-off Location. A host has several important responsibilities, which are balanced by perks and benefits.
Requirements for Drop-off Locations
• Minimum of 5 members
• Each member pays a delivery fee of $5 per week
Responsibilities of Host:
• Be available for a 2 hour time slot each week on pick-up day
• Have a cool place to store produce until shares are picked up
• Facilitate Pickup and communication between members and the farm.
Benefits for Host:
• Free delivery
If you are interested in working with us to host a CSA pickup, please contact us for further information. Email: email@example.com Phone: (585)637-2600.
If you are interested in learning what Drop-offs are available in your area, send us an email and we’ll let you know when one is created!